Smarter, Faster, Cheaper
February 16, 2011 § Leave a comment
If you’re looking for a kick in the pants to get your New Year going — take a look at Smarter, Faster, Cheaper by David Garland.
The first book by this entrepreneur/mediapreneur basically calls out the question; what are you waiting for?
David uses interviews from business leaders like Chris Brogan, Seth Godin, Lewis Howes and Tony Hsieh to solidify his theory that it’s easy to get ideas going and take hold of your business no matter how big or small.
Standout themes for me:
- Get going now to build a community
- Be your niche markets DJ (my current twitter strategy)
- Be the go to person
- Formula for success: share quality content, interact/help the right people
- Educate, entertain and inspire
- This book is a great resource for launching new ideas
- Hockey references always help!
- Follow: @therisetothetop